20 June 2011

Girls Camp

I just got back from Girls Camp!  This was the first time I'd been since I was in high school.  To be honest, I wasn't completely looking forward to it again, but I had a BLAST!  I forgot how much fun it was.   We had such a good time and I wouldn't have missed it for anything now.  Evan stayed with my Mom so I was lucky to have her close so that I could go.  It was really different from when I went to camp.  Some of the activities were painting nails and curling hair!  Most of the walkways were cement too, not dirt!  There were even bathrooms in the cabins, so it was pretty high rollin for camp :)  So I definitely couldn't complain. 



This is where the girls heart attacked my bed.  So fun right?! 





3 comments:

jill said...

I am sure the girls LOVED you! Seriously you are the coolest Young Women leader! I would have loved to have someone like you when I was in high school! And you look way to good to be at girls camp!

Michelle said...

Nail painting and hair curling?!

Girls camp has changed in the last 9 years!

Looks like you guys had fun!

Jessica Brown said...

How fun that you are in young womens. I would have loved to have gone to girls camp with a leader like you. I've just beein catching up on your blog. Evan is so CUTE! I love his pouty face. Ahh so adorable.